Lessons and Confessions and of a Newlywed

  • When I wake up in the middle of the night and I'm scared, I cuddle up to Mark and I just keep wiggling until he wakes up to talk to me. He caught onto my plan after about 6 months.
  • Even though Mark cooks most things better than me, I would never admit it. I like to cook more though and I hear practice makes perfect. 
  • It's unrealistic to think that you will love everything about your spouse. Mark recently told me my work out capris are "mom pants" and he doesn't like them. I told him I hate his shoes. Within 24 hours I got rid of the pants and Mark bought new shoes. Now we love everything about eachother. 
  • When we go out to eat, Mark orders man food and I order woman food. I end up eating half of Mark's and barely touching mine. What a waste on perfectly good, healthy woman food that could be sold to a self-controled, health conscious woman who is most likely single. 
  • Don't ask Mark to go out and play when a BYU game is on unless you expect the answer to be "ugh". Roughly translated this means "Not right now, but if they win and I'm in a good mood I'll consider it.". 
  • I always cook with wheat pasta. As long as Mark doesn't see the box he doesn't notice. If he sees the box than he complains it will taste all wheaty. Oh the horror.

1 comments:

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

haha this is hilarious... its so funny what comes out after ohhh 6 months of marriage! you guys look happy i am happy for you... this made my day... sounds like a lot of our confessions haha