Beckett's Third Birthday Party

Beckett's party was such a blast. We usually go camping in the Uintas, but Mark had to go out of town for work and I wasn't quite up to packing by myself. We decided to keep it simple this year and have a party at my parent's house. The weather was perfect, the food was great, and we were surrounded by our wonderful family. He is one lucky kid to have so many grandparents, plus crazy fun aunts, uncles, and cousins. I talked to Beckett on the drive up about how important it was to say thank you to whoever gives you a present before you open it. It was hilarious how concerned he was to say thank you to everyone; it was obvious I had prepped him haha. I didn't get very many pictures, but the kids played in the pool and jumped on the tramp, we sang happy birthday, ate Nutella filled cupcakes, opened presents, did a birthday spanking tunnel, and ended the night releasing the birthday balloons into the sunset. 

 












1 comments:

Drew Watts said...

So adorable this 3rd birthday party was! I really adored these wonderful photos. You know dear I too hosted a grand party on my son’s 4th birthday at one of the local party venues in Los Angeles. I did all the decorations for this Mickey mouse themed bash and everyone liked it thoroughly.