Birthday

I can't believe I'm so close to 30! I never thought my 27th birthday would be celebrated with my husband and my son. I feel like once you hit 30 you are officially an adult. I have a house and a kid, now all I need is to be in my 30's and I'm officially an adult doing adult things. We went out for dinner and frozen yogurt when Mark was done with work to celebrate. The yogurt portion of the night was cut short by a tired baby, but it was still a lot of fun! 

The only thing I wanted for my birthday was to finally have my blog made into a book. It turned out even better than I expected! It's a little more expensive than I would like, but absolutely worth it. I've always been a little obsessed with writing and taking pictures and now I finally have a hard copy of all of our memories. 417 pages of love. Having a baby has given me even more of a reason to record things and I definitely want all of these memories saved in a place that he can look at someday. I'm going to order a book at the end of each year and then we are starting a new tradition of look through that year's book on New Year's. 






2 comments:

Mandy and Brian said...

I want to print my blog so bad! What company did you use?

Jamie Walker said...

Blog2print.com it's well worth the money I love it!