Midnight Jabber

It's 1:11 am. Is that good luck or bad? I can't sleep which means it must be time for one of those posts where I ramble on like Grandma Josephina. I have been telling myself for two weeks I need to get back into the habit of going to bed early because I go back to work Monday. As you can see, I have failed miserably.

Today I went to Park City yard sales with my Mom. Remember how much I love those? Well let me tell you, yard sales are 1000 times more fun when you are going to be living in a house soon. Yes that's right, we're going to be buying a house soon! We are still finalizing a few things so more on that topic later.

I just finished editing a photo shoot from the weekend. If you'd like to see some pictures of the cutest girls ever please click here.

Sudden sleepiness just hit me. Let me end this random string of thoughts with this: I can't stop thinking about how blessed I am. In the past few weeks everything that I was hoping would fall into place has and I'm so excited to be settling down soon. And I have the best husband in the world. I know everyone says that so it can't be true because not everyone can have the best husband ever in all the universe, but I really do have the best husband in the world for me. That's as far down gushy mushy lane as I'll go, but he just makes me smile every single day. I also have not the best dog in the world, but he is very cute.




0 comments: