Creating

When I'm stressed I can't write. When I can't write my brain wants to explode. When my brain wants to explode I can't sleep. When I can't sleep I create.

I was up until 4:00 AM editing pictures and redesigning both of my blogs. Click here to see the new look for my photography blog. It's a work in progress. I also spent a good portion of the night trying to organize my thoughts concerning my photography and portray them in a single paragraph for my "About" page. It was not an easy task, but I finally settled on this:

I have always had a passion for art. When I was young I enjoyed painting, in college I discovered my talent for ceramics, and now I have fallen in love with photography. My goal as a photographer is to capture candid moments surrounded by the beautiful world we live in. I generally photograph outdoors using the world as my backdrop and the sun for my lighting. I am not trying to photograph the perfect pose or flawless family portrait. I want to capture those candid moments of people laughing, playing, being themselves, and enjoying life! 



0 comments: