Recent Photography

Now that the holidays are over, I'm excited for photo sessions to pick up again. I seriously love it so much! I started having photography withdrawals about mid-December. I just die when I can capture a genuine laugh from a child, gorgeous evening sunlight, a beautiful family, or the look of excited new love an engaged couple gives each other. I'm still learning so much, and loving every second of it! I'm also saving up one of these babies: a Canon 7D and an upgraded lens..... *drool, moan, kissing and hugging computer screen*. You could say my relationship with that camera is somewhat lustful. Multiply pretty little pennies... multiply! 

I recently took pictures for my little brother that just turned 16, and also my best friend's family. Click on each of the pictures below to see more! 






0 comments: