Home Again

I think this is the first time in a month I've actually had 10 minutes to write. Packing, moving, living with my parents, camping, finishing the end of the school year, moving again, and unpacking.... Wheeew I'm tired! 

We just hung the last picture last night, I have one more day of work, and then SUMMER BEGINS! I have lots planned: yoga, laying by the pool, camping, road trips.... I can't wait for my new agenda to begin.

This is the view from our apartment. I absolutely love it. Up in the trees and away from the noise. If I pretend hard enough I can believe we really live out of the city. Ahhh some day. 



It's nice to have a home again. 

3 comments:

Anna said...

Woo, I'm ready to be settled, too. This room renovation is really bugging the crap out of me. I want a bedroom!! Looks like a great view!

Emily said...

Hey! Where did you guys move to? Did you find a really awesome place? Our lease is coming to an end and we are trying to figure out where we want to go...

Unknown said...

That is awesome that your apartment is covered by all of those trees. It will keep it nice and shady. My husband and I are doing what you and your husband did. Waiting until the last second to pack. We move out at the end of the month and we have to sell all of our stuff, and we haven't packed 1 box, but we have sold 3 things so far. Boo, moving is the worst.