Bluebird Day

I never know if I'm supposed to be putting the thing I'm saying about the picture above the picture or below it. This time it's below. 


This is my past roommate/best friend/life saver Shantay. We've been through a lot together: nearly failing classes (not her, just me), boyfriends, a flash flood (yes we almost died, I'm not exaggerating), deathly cold winters in Idaho, sharing a room, marriage, and a ton of other stuff! Well it's her birthday! And her sweetheart husband brought her to Salt Lake from Idaho for a shopping spree and a surprise dinner with us! mmmm I always love CPK, even if Mark says it doesn't count as pizza. 


We spent Saturday doing this, and it was heaven. I guess it's what they call a bluebird day.


6 comments:

Miss Molly said...

great snaps!

www.missmollyfashions.blogspot.com

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

lovely photos!

Unknown said...

That top photo is a fabulous one, I love the gateway. and Yay, you call it CPK too! Have you ever tried their hummus? It's SO delicious!

rylie said...

cute blog!
I like it.
-Rylie

Claire said...

haha! I totally get that about the text and photo thing, i always have the same dilema! :)

Evα ♡ said...

cute photos !