Hotel Walker is Closed for Spring Break

Yes my cold weather northern friends, apparently Spring Break in Southern Utah is in March! It couldn't have come at a better time. To put it simply, I'm exhausted! Usually the weekends are enough time for me to catch up on the parts of my life that the week doesn't leave time for. The last 3 weekends have been busy with vacations and family and I just need some time to re-energize! I thought I was busy when I was in school, but looking back I realize I was busy doing fun things that I wanted to in between classes and homework. Now I'm just truly busy, my poor husband is getting real used to frozen pizza and Carls Jr. for dinner. I don't know how Mom's with full time jobs can take care of their families, their houses, and their selves! I haven't shaved my legs for weeks. Sick, really it's just days, but it feels like weeks! On my list of things to do over Spring Break:
  • Paint my toes
  • Snowboard 
  • Spend one hour sitting on the couch doing nothing but staring at the wall
  • Try new dinner recipes 
  • See Alice in Wonderland and The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus  
  • Longboard
  • Play tennis
  • Go on a shopping spree (don't worry mark, just a mini one)
  • Don't check my e-mail
  • Respond to work related phone calls only if I might get fired by not doing so
  • Clean
  • Bake some treats
  • Work out
  • Get some sun
I love love love my job and I also love to be busy so I'm not complaining! I am excited for a break though! 

2 comments:

Mama Walker said...

Should we make a reservation at a hotel for later this month?

Jamie Walker said...

The reservations have already been booked and I heard the hosts are excited!