HCG Day 8

Yesterday's weight lost- 0 pounds
Total weight lost- 6.1 pounds

AAAAHHHHHHHHH stupid lotion and sugar free candy! But my clothes fit quite nicely today so I'm not feeling too bad! 

The things I’m learning while on HCG that will help me be a healthier person for the rest of my life:

-I’m learning how to control my cravings. Don’t give in the second you want something. If I wait about 10 minutes and get busy doing something else, the craving goes away. In the case of my craving for frozen yogurt that persisted for 3 days, I gave in and I feel great!

-Salsa makes great salad dressing that is much healthier than most dressings, and much yummier than most of the low calorie ones. 10 calorie ranch that comes in a spray bottle? ICK.

-Asparagus is very tasty!

-I sleep better and wake up feeling better when I don’t go to bed with treats in my stomach.

-I have found a new love: herbal tea.

-I don’t need sugar every day.

-The satisfying feeling of knowing you were able to resist some junk food, lasts much longer than the satisfying feeling you get while eating the junk food. It lasts for a few minutes, but then afterwards you feel ill and guilty.

-I can make a giant (it really could serve 3 people, but I eat the whole thing) slushy/smoothie consisting of 50 calories by using iced raspberry tea, strawberries or an orange, ice, Stevia, a single serving packet of sugar free Kool-Aid, and water. It makes me feel freezing cold, but once summer hits it will be the perfect treat!

-Mark can fend for himself even if I don’t cook all the cheesy things he loves. Thank you Freschetta!


0 comments: