$$$We won the Jackpot in Vegas!!!$$$

I wish the title of this post was true.... but in reality, Vegas got the best of us. My first gambling experience was not what I hoped it would be, but all I expected it would. Remember that time your best friend won $1200 gambling? And when your neighbor kicked trash at the Blackjack table? Oh, and that time your cousin hit made like $400 on the slots? They didn't mention the other 50 times they lost more than they won, it's all a big TRICK! This will never happen to you no matter how much money you give to Vegas, it will just eat it and give you nothing back but the smell of smoke on your clothes.


Jared and Bug took us to Freemont Street. I loved it! This was my first double decker bus experience as well as Freemont Street. Who needs a Flatscreen, I think I'll make sure to get a ceiling like that in our house. It was also the first time Mark and I have stayed up past 10:00 for months!




Who is this guy? He was walking around stopping people at each of the crosswalks with a very heroic arm sweeping motion. And he had a purse/man bag. Yes, Spider Man with a purse.


I didn't really expect to win anything, but gambling was just fun for the experience. I don't think I'll ever do it again though! Next time I'll skip the gambling and just go to Circus Circus like when I was a kid. 

1 comments:

Amber said...

I have a 5 dollar limit once it's gone I'm done and I get to go watch the fountains at bellagio. They are the best part of Vegas. :)